What qualities can make a person who
they are?? There are four things that
me, myself that I think that are helpful in making a person to become who they
are. The four things that make me who I
am today, are very important my family,
my best friend Victoria, My wonderful pet lily and having a little hard work
and dedication towards being on a team and doing good at it as well.
One of the important things in my
life is, my best friend Victoria. She has been there for me through ups and downs
and we have each other’s backs. Meeting her almost 6 years ago was the greatest
day of my life because I honestly don’t know where I would be without her. I
guess fate brought us together; we were just destined to be best friends
forever. The thing that I love about relationship, she doesn’t judge me neither
do I. We both go to each for advice for anything. You can tell when your going
to have a friend for the rest of your life if they through ups and downs with
and shed tears with you and share laughs with too.
Second important thing in my life is
my cat, lily. She is one of a kind, I’ve had her since I was in 5th
grade and she has been with my growing up and facing challenges. Oh yeah she’s
just cat, but she is cat that knows when
your hurt or knows when your happy. She’ll pace around the house and look out
the front just waiting for me to come home cause she knows that’s who I call
every day after school, she just brightens my day. I can honestly say living
with her all these years she is pretty smart cat. She follows me around every
morning just waiting for some attention before I go to school. She sits by her bowl when she knows their
isn’t food and she’s hungry. She can also open any door if it’s slightly
closed, stick her little paw in there and she opens it. I’m glad I have one
friend that sticks with me no matter what I do in life. She’s my furry little friend.
Third most important thing in my
life is a little hard work and dedication. I’ve been running cross country,
since I was in 5th grade. Almost 7 years of running competively and
on a team. You have to give yourself a
little discipline every now and again. I would always beat myself up if I
didn’t get a certain time in practice and I would try again and just try a little
bit harder knowing that I can get that time. Practice pays off if you set your
mind to achieve great things. My senior year of high school was the best year
of cross country for me, even though we had a small team I knew I wanted to
achieve something bigger for our team. So I pushed myself every practice and
meet. I was almost the second runner on the team because I knew what I wanted.
I also knew that it was my last time being on Michigan City High School cross
country team. Unfortunately our team was cut short this year, we barely made is
to regionals and it was hear break to our team because we worked so hard and
didn’t achieve what we set our goals to be.
Lastly the thing that’s more important to
me is my family. We have our good times and we have our bad, at the end of the
day were still one big happy family. I love to spend as much time with my
family as possible because they put a smile on my face and make many memories.
I love going to my grandma’s house to have lunch and just catch up with my
cousin’s and my aunts and uncles, and just have a few laughs as a family.
Having my family behind me 100% motivates me to do great things.



Thanks Lindsay. I've posted my comments to Blackboard.
ReplyDelete