Thursday, September 13, 2012

ME ME ME!!!

My best friend in the picture above, we have the weirdest friendship that I can't really describe we'll,but I'll tell you how we met very strangely. It was about 7th or 8th grade and my sister,old friend, and I were watching the alley behind my house get paved, we noticed that someone was moving in the next block over. All of a sudden a young girl came over and started talking to us telling us she moved her from Lafayette. We were heading into my yard and she started following us in. From that day on she's the only person I can talk to about anything and she won't judge me, she'll give me advice instead. I can always be myself around her and we just act crazy together, its the weirdest friendship I can say. Best friends can be hard to find but its been 5 almost 6 years and now our friendship is stronger then ever.I can say she is truly my best friend but more importantly she's my sister.

The love for the sport cross country. you can say it can be painful at time but rewarding in the end. my senior year of cross country was the best season for me. I was almost the second runner on our team and was getting personal records (PR) every meet. I see myself determined, from the beginning. You have to work hard everyday and push till you have nothing else to give in practice or in a race. Cross country means you can have fun but when you step up to that line waiting for that gun to go off you have to get a little mad and fight for that top spot,racing to pass that girl in front of you or just getting the best time possible. Punishment, dedication,teamwork are the key words that are all about the sport of cross country.

My wonderful pet,lily. I got her when I was in 5th grade when she as just a little tiny kitten.She has grown with me and became a friend that meows constantly. A lot of people thinks cats are annoying and can be a pain to take care of. There are a few steps to taking caring of a cat but the best step is just loving her everyday. Sometimes she can be a great cuddle buddy when your watching a movie or something. Growing with lily all these years I can honestly say she is very smart for being just a cat. Every morning she'll wake up with me follow me around constantly just meowing for her to be petted. She does tell me when she needs food, she'll meow and sit by her food. She does know when I'm coming home everyday, she will pace around the house and look out the front door until I come through that door after school everyday. She's my best friend with four legs and a tail.


My family is crazy, but I love them. They have who's ever back when needed, no one is left behind. Each families have there fights and there laughs. I can honestly say that my family  never has a dull moment, when it comes to family parties or having lunch for any occasion or anything someone makes the whole family laugh. Thinking of what family really means is relating to Winnie The Pooh, at the end day what ever they face they call there selves a family.They face obstacles just like a normal family and they just figure out everything together and never put anything between them to break their family apart nor anything should. I can say my family is awesome and never would change anything the are everything to me. They will support anyone in anything they do or in anything they believe in. That's what family is all about.





2 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I know what it’s like to have that one special friend who you can always turn to no matter what. I was always told that things happen for a reason and it sounds like you were suppose to meet her so that you guys could become the best of friends! Congrats on your senior year of Cross Country! I give you major points because you’re a beast at running - I’m horrible! I like how you know that you have to give it your all. That’s a major thing that for any sport I think you need to be able to push yourself as far as you can and you will have the best results in the end. Lily is super cute! I have to admit I’m not a big cat lover and it probably doesn’t help that I’m allergic to them but she seems cute! Your family sounds pretty awesome! I wish I had a big family like that, their always more fun. It’s great to know that family will always be there no matter what. You’re pictures were great and the story behind each of them really got my attention! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Lindsay. I've posted my comments to Blackboard.

    ReplyDelete