Well, my Name is Lindsay Smith. I just graduated from Michigan City High School. Never blogged in my life, so this is very new to me. I love to shop and give my self a little girl time from time to time again. I'm a very quite person when it comes to new things, once I get used to everything I open up more. I work at gap in the light house mall in Michigan city. I have two siamese cats that I love very much but I dont want to end up like an old lady with a ton of cats.
Hi Lindsay! Nice work braving a post! +2 points.
ReplyDelete(There are worse things than being an old lady with lots of cats. -- An old lady with lots of ferrets, for instance.)
who is the Sam heck would have a lot of ferrets when there old?? Those are a lot of work
ReplyDeleteNice pic, by the way!
ReplyDelete